Dog Park Rules - Remember, rules promote good etiquette.
All persons applying to be a member of the off-leash dog park must abide by all Park Rules and Regulations
Safety For The Park Rules promote good etiquette. Disregard of any rule may result in a grievance being filed against any member. Grievances will be reviewed by the Dogs For Life, Inc. Board of Directors and may result in any application being revoked.
- Only pre-approved dogs may enter park.
- Dogs must wear a buckle collar when in the park. (No choker, spike or electronic collars)
- Dogs must be leashed when entering and exiting the park.
- Dogs are not allowed to chase people.
- Members assume liability for any non-member person invited to the park.
- Dogs are not allowed to dig. If dogs do dig, owners must immediately fill holes.
- Owners must clean up after their dogs and must deposit waste in receptacles.
- Dogs over six months old must be neutered and, no puppies less than four months of age.
- If your dog acts aggressively, you must leash your dog and immediately leave the park.
- No dog can be in the park without an adult in attendance.
- No more than two dogs may be brought into the park by any individual.
- Do not leave the park gates open, watch for dogs so that they do not escape from the fenced areas. Owners are responsible for ensuring that their dogs do not escape from fenced area.
- No bicycles, skateboards, skaters, scooters or motorized devices – except wheelchairs.
- No food, alcohol, smoking, or glass containers and no sticks allowed in park.
- Children under eight years of age are not to be brought into the park.
- At no time should anyone run or chase dogs.
- Park hours must be observed.
- Members must treat each other and dogs with respect at all times. No threatening, rude or abusive behavior allowed.
- No toys allowed in the Park.